As any prudent homeowner will tell you, it’s important to reinvest both time and money back into your property on a consistent basis, especially if you’d like to reinforce its resale value and curb appeal in the same breath. But before you go overboard with ineffectual DIY projects, painting ventures, or new furniture purchases, take a look at some of the salient statistics shown below:
- Modernised awnings and shutters can block up to 90% of the solar energy absorbed by windows.
- These fashionable implements also reduce interior heat gain by 75%.
- This exceptional energy efficiency results in 25% savings on your monthly utility bills during the scorching summer months.
- Homeowners can recoup up to 100% of the initial cost of installing a contemporary awning, blind, or shutter system simply by partnering with a reputable installation company. This remuneration comes in the form of an increased home resale value immediately following the setup.
As you can see, these fixtures are not only extremely cost-effective and eco-friendly, but also incredibly beautiful, durable, and fully customisable. If you happen to be interested in installing one of these implements around your home in the near future, feel free to use this brief article as a reference guide to help you ascertain the most renowned suppliers in your vicinity.
In order to avoid working with deceitful middlemen and poorly-equipped suppliers, you’ll want to highlight the awning and blind firms that have been in the business for at least 10 years, ideally with both residential and commercial expertise. Such experience will allow you to rest easy knowing that every company on your shortlist is qualified, proficient, and most importantly, well respected within the local community.
The Product Line
Additionally, you’ll also want to ensure that your shortlist contains only the most resourceful and adaptable firms in the industry, so be sure to use the suite of services shown below as a blueprint during your research:
- Full range of blinds, including sun, patio, glass roof, PVC, and Alfresco variants.
- Wide assortment of shutters, including plantation, roller, and carb-o-lite iterations.
- Extensive collection of awnings, including folding arm and drop arm options.
- Contemporary pergolas, which are also referred to as retractable roof systems due to their motorised mode of operation.
- Outdoor electric heaters, including infrared and radiant models.
- Personalised selection of canopies, ideally with hundreds of unique fabrics from which to choose.
- Customised and specialised orders, with the ability to perform bespoke work on angled windows, circular openings, triangular interfaces, and even overhead structures.
- Branded commercial products, with tailor-made prints and modified constructs.
The most distinguished awning and blind suppliers pride themselves on being able to provide a streamlined, intuitive process from beginning to end. With this notion in mind, be on the lookout for the following aspects as you scan various webpages:
- Comprehensive on-site consultations that are fee-free and hassle-free.
- Easy-to-use online enquiry platform.
- One-stop-shop with the ability to facilitate measurements, designs, and installations on an in-house basis.
- Public showroom, with at least 30 fully constructed, working displays showcased at any given point in time.
- Full assortment of consumer testimonials, first-hand accounts, and past client reviews.
Feel free to print out this article and refer to it during your consultations. Using this guide as a checklist of sorts will help you stay focused on the salient details that really matter.