Are you about to move to a new home very soon and you’re looking for a moving company? So how do you choose the right one? And when will you know when it is time to run away from a particular removalist company?
Check out these red flagsshared by your expert removalists Western Sydney from Bill Removalists Sydney for your peace of mind.
- Bad ratings.Reading one or two negative reviews from company’s clients is just typical and okay. But if the company is plagued with a lot of negative feedbacks then do not just give a benefit of the doubt, just run away.
- If the company doesn’t give you an estimate. A trusted mover will usually provide you with an estimated cost of your move. And to be able to provide an estimate, the mover will usually visit the apartment or house to determine how many furniture they need to move and how big the move will be. Or they may ask for information to know more about the move.
- The given estimates are too good to be true. Research to find out the usual estimates given. Although cheap estimates are often alluring, you should give it the benefit of the doubt.
- The trucks used are unmarked. If the company is legit, you can easily see the company name and other important information such as contact details and address. If there’s non, better be cautious about letting the vehicle enter your premises.
- The removalist is apparently not knowledgeable. A trusted removalist generally can answer every moving and services related questions. If they cannot give an answer or can’t explain something clearly, there is a possibility that they are not really experts in the field.
- They ask for cash payment right away. Reputable companies don’t usually charge their clients until after completing the move. Fraudulent companies will usually do every single thing to get money from you right away.
- They ask for high down payments. Down payment is usually asked by a removalist to secure a client’s moving date. That is normal, but if the down payment already exceeds 20% of the total moving cost, you have to be wary.
- There is no contract.Reliable companies provide contracts with full disclosure on the pricing of all the items that needs to be removed. If the company don’t have contracts or any paperwork, it can be an indication of fraudulent activities.
Moving is not an easy process and you sure do not want to make it more complicated by trusting your move to the companies that are not legitimate. Make sure to become diligent when looking for movers. It is important to be alert of those that seems too good to be true, those that looks a bit off, or shady.
Hopefully, these tips help you out in finding a genuine firm. You can apply these tips when looking for other type of services.
In need of moving help? Check out Orange Removalists from Bill Removalists Sydney today. Feel free to drop the team a line if you have any question or if in need of Removalists to assist you with your move.