If it has been a year or more since you have had your roof inspected, you need to schedule an inspection now. Maybe you notice some leaking when it rains. If so, you need to call a roofer and have your roof checked and repaired. By taking this step, you will also preserve the structural integrity of your house.
Types of Accreditations
To make sure that you are contacting one of the best roofers in Barnsley, you need to contact a company that offers a full range of roofing services and upgrades and is accredited. For instance, a full-service roofing company will feature the following kinds of accreditations:
- CSCS Accreditation or Construction Skills Certification Scheme: This is an accreditation that ensures that the roofer has the proper qualification to carry out roofing work.
- Firestone RubberCover Approved: This approval shows that roofing installer can install EPDM flat roofing systems for commercial buildings and that a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty is provided with each installation.
- CITB Trained: This designation shows that roofers are trained to Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) standards.
As you can see, accreditations or endorsements are just as important as the roofing services that are provider by a roofing company. Full-service roofers offer services that include the following:
- General roofing work
- Roofing repairs and maintenance
- Residential and commercial roofing services
- New roofs and roof replacements
- Roof conversions
- Chimney inspections and repairs
- Insurance claim work for roof damages
- Chimney stacks and chimney capping
- Re-sheeting and stripping
- Roof cleaning
Even if you merely need to have your roof cleaned, you can update the look of your roof affordably and conveniently.